As communicated earlier, all tax residents of Belgium must now report their foreign bank accounts to the Central Contact Point (CCP) with the National Bank of Belgium. Since 26 May 2015, tax residents of Belgium can also use the online tool on the website of the Central Contact Point (https://cappcc.nbb.be) to report their foreign bank
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue