As communicated earlier, all tax residents of Belgium must now report their foreign bank accounts to the Central Contact Point (CCP) with the National Bank of Belgium. Since 26 May 2015, tax residents of Belgium can also use the online tool on the website of the Central Contact Point (https://cappcc.nbb.be) to report their foreign bank
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives