An employer/company can pay daily lump-sum allowances for foreign business travel to employees or company directors in order to reimburse certain expenses. If the lump-sum reimbursements for short-term business trips abroad (not exceeding 30 calendar days) are determined on the basis of the list of allowances paid by the Federal Public Department of Foreign Affairs
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!