The Finance Minister recently commented on the definition of capitalising v. distributing shares of an investment company in the framework of the Belgian Tax on Stock Exchange Transactions. According to the Minister, the distinction between “distributing shares” and “capitalising shares” for the purposes of the tax on stock exchange transactions corresponds in principle to the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives