The Finance Minister recently commented on the definition of capitalising v. distributing shares of an investment company in the framework of the Belgian Tax on Stock Exchange Transactions. According to the Minister, the distinction between “distributing shares” and “capitalising shares” for the purposes of the tax on stock exchange transactions corresponds in principle to the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!