Employees using a privately owned car for business purposes can now be reimbursed a lump-sum amount of EUR 0.3468 per kilometre. Background Costs that an employee makes when using a privately owned car for business purposes can be reimbursed by the employer free of income tax and exempt from social security contributions. The reimbursement can
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September