The European Commission has taken action regarding the technical issues affecting the submission of data for the EU Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM) and the Import Control System 2 (ICS2). These problems have arisen from a technical fault impacting several EU customs systems, including the CBAM Transitional Registry. In response, systems updates have been made
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work