As the spread of Covid-19 undoubtedly has a huge impact on the economy, a significant number of companies will very likely be confronted with losses, possibly putting the going-concern of their business into question. Besides the necessary disclosure in the annual management report so as to reflect and elaborate on such impact in the “post-closing”
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Announcement of supportive measures for the Belgian economy during the second COVID-19 wave