As from now all tax residents of Belgium must report their foreign bank accounts to the Central Contact Point (CCP) with the National Bank of Belgium. If you (or your dependent children) had a foreign bank account (of any type) during the calendar years 2011, 2012, 2013 and/or 2014, you have the obligation to report
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!