As communicated earlier, all tax residents of Belgium must now report their foreign bank accounts to the Central Contact Point (CCP) with the National Bank of Belgium. Since 26 May 2015, tax residents of Belgium can also use the online tool on the website of the Central Contact Point (https://cappcc.nbb.be) to report their foreign bank
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives