As communicated earlier, all tax residents of Belgium must now report their foreign bank accounts to the Central Contact Point (CCP) with the National Bank of Belgium. Since 26 May 2015, tax residents of Belgium can also use the online tool on the website of the Central Contact Point (https://cappcc.nbb.be) to report their foreign bank
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!