On October 4th, the Chamber approved a draft Act introducing a schooling clause for bottleneck jobs whereby the minimum salary threshold of € 34.180/year that is applicable as a condition for regular schooling clauses will no longer apply if the education to which the schooling clause relates, is for a “bottleneck job” (knelpuntberoep/métier en pénurie).
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Coronavirus – impact on companies with an international workforce
- Update – Belgian tax authorities publish additional measures to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 crisis
- Coronavirus: support for your business in times of unprecedented challenges
- Fast Track Ruling – Homeworking (Expense Allowance)
- COVID-19: a multi country overview of supportive measures