The social security authorities have recently adopted a new position on CO2 contributions on company vehicles. Principles of the current regime When an employer provides an employee with a company vehicle which can be used for purposes other than those strictly professional (i.e. private use, commuting from home to the workplace and collective transport of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts