The changing world of mobility In Belgium, cars are still the most frequently used means of transportation. Given the current tax and social security landscape, the company provided car is still a highly valued element in the reward scheme by many employees. Nonetheless, the landscape of the company car is changing with the upcoming new WLTP (Worldwide
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives