On 19 February 2015, the Belgian Constitutional Court ruled that the tax treatment of income from a capital reduction in the hands of a Belgian company is not discriminatory, compared to the tax rules applicable to such income in the hands of a Belgian private individual. In the case at hand, a Belgian company had acquired
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives