On 19 February 2015, the Belgian Constitutional Court ruled that the tax treatment of income from a capital reduction in the hands of a Belgian company is not discriminatory, compared to the tax rules applicable to such income in the hands of a Belgian private individual. In the case at hand, a Belgian company had acquired
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field