In our newsletters of 27 November 2018 and 10 December 2018 we recalled the possibility for employer to present year-end gifts to employees with a maximum value of EUR 40 for the occasion of Saint-Nicholas, Christmas and New Year. Indeed, provided that certain conditions are met, these gifts can be free from social security contributions
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field