Cayman Tax The so-called ‘Cayman Tax’, introduced as from 1 January 2015, is a taxation regime in the Belgian income tax code that introduces a tax transparency of certain legal constructions that have been set up by Belgian private individual tax residents. The income of certain qualifying entities will be taxed directly in the hands
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!