On 2 May 2019, a law was approved including an update on the notification obligation of each Belgian group entity of a multinational group with regard to filing a country-by-country report. The law was published in the Belgian official gazette on 15 May 2019. The above notification obligation, which is included in article 321/3 of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives