On 10 July 2012, the Dutch First Chamber approved legislation introducing a one-time employers tax of 16% on high salaries. In March 2013, employers will have to pay a 16% employers tax on all salaries paid out in 2012 which exceed EUR 150,000.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New Circular letter – Home working expense allowance
- Podcast on “The European Commission tax package for fair and simple taxation”
- Circular letter – Temporary exemption for transferring Belgian wage taxes due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Circular containing technical clarifications regarding the 30% EBITDA rule
- Brexit update: BE VAT registration with the appointment of a fiscal representative for UK companies