On 10 July 2012, the Dutch First Chamber approved legislation introducing a one-time employers tax of 16% on high salaries. In March 2013, employers will have to pay a 16% employers tax on all salaries paid out in 2012 which exceed EUR 150,000.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes