On 10 July 2012, the Dutch First Chamber approved legislation introducing a one-time employers tax of 16% on high salaries. In March 2013, employers will have to pay a 16% employers tax on all salaries paid out in 2012 which exceed EUR 150,000.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CJEU hands down important judgments in Danish cases on beneficial ownership
- Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive Webcast Series Episode Two: Netherlands and Italy Thursday, 28 February 2019, 15:00 – 16:00 CET
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Tax audits – Partial wage withholding tax exemption for R&D
- Advance tax payments – new procedure and new bank account number