On 10 July 2012, the Dutch First Chamber approved legislation introducing a one-time employers tax of 16% on high salaries. In March 2013, employers will have to pay a 16% employers tax on all salaries paid out in 2012 which exceed EUR 150,000.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!