The Belgian and Luxembourg governments had a joint meeting yesterday in Brussels and came to the following agreement with respect to cross-border employment tax situations: With respect to wages taxes, a tolerance will retroactively (as from 1 January 2015) enter into force regarding the physical presence outside the (usual) country of employment. Concretely, a Belgian resident
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips