On 26 February 2019, the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) issued its judgments in T Denmark and Y Denmark vs. The Danish Ministry of Taxation (Joined Cases C-116/16 and C-117/16 – “the dividend cases”) and in N Luxembourg 1, X Denmark A/S, C Danmark I and Z Denmark ApS vs. the Danish
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Tax Authorities have issued Circular Letter regarding the Group Contribution Regime
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court