Taxation in the Netherlands: increased deductibility of Belgian social security contributions Within the framework of the 2014 Dutch Tax Plan, a recent change was announced with respect to the deduction of Belgian employee social security contributions for Dutch income tax purposes, retrospective as of 1 January 2013. It concerns individual taxpayers whose earned income is
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!