The Council Directive (EU) 2020/876 of 24 June 2020, amended the DAC 6 Directive by deferring the reporting deadlines by 6 months. Since the deferral is included in the Directive, an implementation is required in order to be reflected in the domestic legislation of the different Member States. Given the optional character of the amendment
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes