On 12 February, the Minister of Finance, Mr. Vincent Van Peteghem announced that some fiscal support measures will, further to the Covid-19 pandemic, be extended. One of these measures relates to the home working allowance. Since the government thinks that many companies will continue encouraging home working after the Corona Crisis, the tax-free allowance for
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!