On 11 April 2019, the new percentages for the investment deduction, applicable for assessment year 2020 (financial years ending between 31 December 2019 and 30 December 2020, both dates inclusive), were published in the Belgian Official Gazette. In order to apply for the investment deduction, the taxpayer needs to comply with certain conditions and formalities.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Coronavirus – impact on companies with an international workforce
- Update – Belgian tax authorities publish additional measures to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 crisis
- Coronavirus: support for your business in times of unprecedented challenges
- Fast Track Ruling – Homeworking (Expense Allowance)
- COVID-19: a multi country overview of supportive measures