On 11 April 2019, the new percentages for the investment deduction, applicable for assessment year 2020 (financial years ending between 31 December 2019 and 30 December 2020, both dates inclusive), were published in the Belgian Official Gazette. In order to apply for the investment deduction, the taxpayer needs to comply with certain conditions and formalities.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- R&D wage withholding tax incentive audits – Mind the formalism and prepare yourself
- OECD Secretariat seeks input on global minimum tax design
- Quick Fixes – Intra-Community Supplies – VAT number of your client becomes a material condition
- OECD publishes proposal to rewrite international profit allocation rules
- Update: Brexit extension and new UK elections