An employer/company can pay daily lump-sum allowances for foreign business travel to employees or company directors in order to reimburse certain expenses. If the lump-sum reimbursements for short-term business trips abroad (not exceeding 30 calendar days) are determined on the basis of the list of allowances paid by the Federal Public Department of Foreign Affairs
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Statutory financial statements filing deadline has passed: time for action
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue