Recently the European commission published the second wave of calls for the Digital Europe funding program. The program is tailored towards organizations investing in digital technology research, development, market deployment and the overall digital transformation of the Union. The programme has a budget of over € 7.5 billion to support the development of a wide
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!