This Newsflash reflects our current understanding of the issues at the time of writing. We expect our understanding to develop over time, and the Newsflash will be updated accordingly. Recent event – Plenary sitting of the European Parliament – April 2013 On 16 April 2013 the European Parliament voted to adopt a directive requiring detailed
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field