Similar to salaries paid to employees, director fees are subject to wage withholding taxes. To the extent that the wage taxes withheld do not cover the final income tax due on the directors’ fees, a tax increase will be applied. This will be the case for instance if a person has a directorship in two
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips