In our Newsflashes of 24 April 2018 and 30 May 2018, we already referred to the announcement of the Dutch government that it will reduce the maximum duration of the 30% ruling, notably from 8 to 5 years, as of 1 January 2019. This proposed legislation to reduce the Dutch expat ruling will also apply to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register