On 22 February 2018, the Court of Justice of the European Union (“CJEU”) issued its judgment in Joined Cases C‑398/16 and C‑399/16 X BV and X NV v Staatssecretaris van Financiën. These cases, which were referred to the CJEU by the Dutch Supreme Court in July 2016, relate to the consequences of the ‘per element’
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives