On 2 December 2014, the Financial Securities and Markets Authority (FSMA), the Fédération belge du secteur financier (Febelfin) and the Federation of Enterprises (FEB) prepared and issued a joint communication on the application of the European regulation EMIR (as defined below) to non-financial counterparties active in derivatives transactions (the “Communication”). The regulation (EU) No 648/2012
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs