Employees incur expenses that are inherent in the performance of their duties in their relationship with an employer. Accordingly, due to their nature, such expenses are to be borne by the employer. The employer, i.e. the company, can ask the Ruling Office (Dienst Voorafgaande Beslissingen/Service des Décisions Anticipées) for confirmation that the lump sum allowances
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Announcement of supportive measures for the Belgian economy during the second COVID-19 wave