Employees incur expenses that are inherent in the performance of their duties in their relationship with an employer. Accordingly, due to their nature, such expenses are to be borne by the employer. The employer, i.e. the company, can ask the Ruling Office (Dienst Voorafgaande Beslissingen/Service des Décisions Anticipées) for confirmation that the lump sum allowances
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes