In our newsletters of 27 November 2018 and 10 December 2018 we recalled the possibility for employer to present year-end gifts to employees with a maximum value of EUR 40 for the occasion of Saint-Nicholas, Christmas and New Year. Indeed, provided that certain conditions are met, these gifts can be free from social security contributions
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!