In previous news flashes we already informed you about the implementation of the UBO register, the extension of the deadlines and the updates of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). In the updated version of the FAQ published on 19 July 2019 the Belgian authorities stated that listed companies are exempted from registering their UBO’s if they are subject
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%