The European Union will launch a new EU customs pre-arrival security and safety program which will be handled via the so-called Import Control System 2 (ICS2), a large-scale information system. The new program is essential for managing entry security and safety border controls. The program will help to establish an integrated EU approach to reinforce
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue