The Luxembourg parliament voted the draft Law n°6668 enacting the automatic exchange of information for interest payments within the EU as from 1 January 2015, in the frame of the EU Savings Directive (“the EUSD”). Such draft Law has become the Law of 25 November 2014, published in the memorial dated 27 November 2014. The
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs