The Luxembourg parliament voted the draft Law n°6668 enacting the automatic exchange of information for interest payments within the EU as from 1 January 2015, in the frame of the EU Savings Directive (“the EUSD”). Such draft Law has become the Law of 25 November 2014, published in the memorial dated 27 November 2014. The
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes