The Luxembourg parliament voted the draft Law n°6668 enacting the automatic exchange of information for interest payments within the EU as from 1 January 2015, in the frame of the EU Savings Directive (“the EUSD”). Such draft Law has become the Law of 25 November 2014, published in the memorial dated 27 November 2014. The
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!