A new year typically entails new tax measures. Below you will find a brief overview of some important Belgian corporate income tax measures that have entered into force, or are expected to enter into force, in 2019 (as part of the second phase of the Belgian tax reform). For a detailed overview of the measures,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!