The UK today formally informed the EU that it will not seek any extension of the transition period. Hence the transition period which started on 1 February of this year will come to an end on 31 December 2020. The idea behind the transition period was for both parties to secure a trade agreement and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue