The UK today formally informed the EU that it will not seek any extension of the transition period. Hence the transition period which started on 1 February of this year will come to an end on 31 December 2020. The idea behind the transition period was for both parties to secure a trade agreement and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- End of the “old” special tax regime for expatriates: key changes starting January 2024
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company