When a company puts a house or an apartment at the disposal of one of its directors or employees, a taxable benefit in kind arises in the hands of the beneficiary. Discriminatory old rules During many years, the calculation of this benefit in kind depended on whether the housing was provided by an individual (100/60
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register