When a company puts a house or an apartment at the disposal of one of its directors or employees, a taxable benefit in kind arises in the hands of the beneficiary. Discriminatory old rules During many years, the calculation of this benefit in kind depended on whether the housing was provided by an individual (100/60
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Announcement of supportive measures for the Belgian economy during the second COVID-19 wave