Companies can, for example within a flexible reward plan, opt to grant their employees (with children) a so-called ‘family allowance’, which is an additional child benefit on top of the statutory child allowance. Recently, the Belgian Supreme Court has decided that such allowances are not to be considered as “salary” for social security purposes. Consequently,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs