Companies can, for example within a flexible reward plan, opt to grant their employees (with children) a so-called ‘family allowance’, which is an additional child benefit on top of the statutory child allowance. Recently, the Belgian Supreme Court has decided that such allowances are not to be considered as “salary” for social security purposes. Consequently,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Charging the company car at home – new clarification on the tax treatment of the cost reimbursements
- Arm’s length character of interest rates on intercompany loans
- End of the “old” special tax regime for expatriates: key changes starting January 2024
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!