On 2 December 2014, the Financial Securities and Markets Authority (FSMA), the Fédération belge du secteur financier (Febelfin) and the Federation of Enterprises (FEB) prepared and issued a joint communication on the application of the European regulation EMIR (as defined below) to non-financial counterparties active in derivatives transactions (the “Communication”). The regulation (EU) No 648/2012
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!