On 2 December 2014, the Financial Securities and Markets Authority (FSMA), the Fédération belge du secteur financier (Febelfin) and the Federation of Enterprises (FEB) prepared and issued a joint communication on the application of the European regulation EMIR (as defined below) to non-financial counterparties active in derivatives transactions (the “Communication”). The regulation (EU) No 648/2012
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!