Over the past few weeks, the Belgian government has taken many measures to reduce the impact of the COVID-19 crisis. Even though many filing and payment delays have been announced, no communication has (currently) been made as regards the filing due date of the fee forms 281.50. Consequently, as per today, fee forms 281.50 are
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips