Fee forms 281.50 require to be filed on or before 29 June of the year following the calendar year during which charges and/or attributions relating to commissions, fees, trade discounts, allowances or fringe benefits, … were made. If the above-mentioned charges and/or attributions are not properly reported on these forms in due time, the taxpayer
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!