On 21 October 2015, the European Commission decided that Luxembourg and the Netherlands have granted selective tax advantages to Fiat Finance and Trade and Starbucks, respectively. These are illegal under EU state aid rules. For more information on the key aspects of the investigation and its impact, please have a look at our news alert.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CJEU hands down important judgments in Danish cases on beneficial ownership
- Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive Webcast Series Episode Two: Netherlands and Italy Thursday, 28 February 2019, 15:00 – 16:00 CET
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Tax audits – Partial wage withholding tax exemption for R&D
- Positive ruling on deductibility of interest costs on loans contracted in order to finance capital reduction in case of an ‘over-capitalised’ company