On 21 October 2015, the European Commission decided that Luxembourg and the Netherlands have granted selective tax advantages to Fiat Finance and Trade and Starbucks, respectively. These are illegal under EU state aid rules. For more information on the key aspects of the investigation and its impact, please have a look at our news alert.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Coronavirus – impact on companies with an international workforce
- Update – Belgian tax authorities publish additional measures to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 crisis
- Coronavirus: support for your business in times of unprecedented challenges
- Fast Track Ruling – Homeworking (Expense Allowance)
- COVID-19: a multi country overview of supportive measures