On 21 October 2015, the European Commission decided that Luxembourg and the Netherlands have granted selective tax advantages to Fiat Finance and Trade and Starbucks, respectively. These are illegal under EU state aid rules. For more information on the key aspects of the investigation and its impact, please have a look at our news alert.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- OECD publishes proposal to rewrite international profit allocation rules
- Constitutional Court Annuls the Tax on Securities Accounts
- Brexit Update – No Brexit deal Vote: MP’s force PM Johnson to seek further extension
- Quick Fixes – Intra-Community Supplies – VAT number of your client becomes a material condition
- Update: Brexit extension and new UK elections