In Belgium, employers can grant a cycling allowance to employees who make use of a regular bike or an electric bike for travelling to and from work. This commuting allowance is generally tax-free (and exempt from social security contributions) up to a maximum amount of EUR 0,23 per kilometre. In practice, employers are often only
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts