How to ensure timely filing ? Belgian companies (and non-resident companies with a Belgian establishment) have the yearly obligation to file a Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return within the statutory deadline. As of this year, the general principle states that regardless of the date of the general meeting, a financial year that ended per
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!