On 4 November 2014, the Financial Services and Markets Authority (‘FSMA’) published a Memorandum dated 1st November 2014 on its website on the access to the legal status of independent financial planner and related approval process with the FSMA (the ‘Memorandum’). The Belgian Act of 25 April 2014 on the legal status and supervision of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips