On 4 November 2014, the Financial Services and Markets Authority (‘FSMA’) published a Memorandum dated 1st November 2014 on its website on the access to the legal status of independent financial planner and related approval process with the FSMA (the ‘Memorandum’). The Belgian Act of 25 April 2014 on the legal status and supervision of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ