The changing world of mobility In Belgium, cars are still the most frequently used means of transportation. Given the current tax and social security landscape, the company provided car is still a highly valued element in the reward scheme by many employees. Nonetheless, the landscape of the company car is changing with the upcoming new WLTP (Worldwide
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field