The Feasibility Study on a simplified Relief at Source System: Purpose and Context PwC has been appointed in 2011 to carry out a feasibility study on a simplified relief at source system, implementing the principles of the European Commission’s FISCO Recommendation (C(2009)7924 of 19 October 2009). The FISCO Recommendation suggests to the Member States (MSs)
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives