The Feasibility Study on a simplified Relief at Source System: Purpose and Context PwC has been appointed in 2011 to carry out a feasibility study on a simplified relief at source system, implementing the principles of the European Commission’s FISCO Recommendation (C(2009)7924 of 19 October 2009). The FISCO Recommendation suggests to the Member States (MSs)
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!