The Feasibility Study on a simplified Relief at Source System: Purpose and Context PwC has been appointed in 2011 to carry out a feasibility study on a simplified relief at source system, implementing the principles of the European Commission’s FISCO Recommendation (C(2009)7924 of 19 October 2009). The FISCO Recommendation suggests to the Member States (MSs)
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!