On 25 January 2013, the Belgian tax administration published a circular letter on the Belgian tax regime of structured products characterised by an uncertain return on investment given the variation of the coupons or the modalities of reimbursement at term. Are in scope of this circular the securities whose return is linked to the evolution
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!