On 25 January 2013, the Belgian tax administration published a circular letter on the Belgian tax regime of structured products characterised by an uncertain return on investment given the variation of the coupons or the modalities of reimbursement at term. Are in scope of this circular the securities whose return is linked to the evolution
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs