On 25 January 2013, the Belgian tax administration published a circular letter on the Belgian tax regime of structured products characterised by an uncertain return on investment given the variation of the coupons or the modalities of reimbursement at term. Are in scope of this circular the securities whose return is linked to the evolution
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!