As from now all tax residents of Belgium must report their foreign bank accounts to the Central Contact Point (CCP) with the National Bank of Belgium. If you (or your dependent children) had a foreign bank account (of any type) during the calendar years 2011, 2012, 2013 and/or 2014, you have the obligation to report
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives