As from now all tax residents of Belgium must report their foreign bank accounts to the Central Contact Point (CCP) with the National Bank of Belgium. If you (or your dependent children) had a foreign bank account (of any type) during the calendar years 2011, 2012, 2013 and/or 2014, you have the obligation to report
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!