The Belgian government has just announced that the scope of the Belgian Tax on Stock Exchange Transactions (‘TOB’ or ‘beurstaks’) would be extended in order to also cover ‘foreign platforms’. This announcement is part of the budget agreement presented last Sunday. As a recall, the application of the tax to foreign platforms has raised many
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!