The Belgian government has just announced that the scope of the Belgian Tax on Stock Exchange Transactions (‘TOB’ or ‘beurstaks’) would be extended in order to also cover ‘foreign platforms’. This announcement is part of the budget agreement presented last Sunday. As a recall, the application of the tax to foreign platforms has raised many
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives